Let’s be a master of Instagram
Instagram Marketing – Preps for festive season
Do you want to learn more about how to increase your reach and engagement on Instagram? This one hour online workshop will be packed with practical tips and tricks to help you grow your business, including:
- Your bio– let’s make this work for you
- Content– what works for reach, engagement and conversion
- Stories – how to use these to tell your brand story and engage with your audience
- Hashtags – how many should you use and how do you pick the right ones
- IGTV – how this works and how episodic video can build awareness and connection
- Guides – how to use these for your business
- NEW – Live Rooms – what are these and could they be useful?
You will learn:
- The importance of Instagram as a marketing channel
- How to optimize your Instagram profile as a face of your business
- Content marketing and promotions on Instagram and utilize various Instagram functions
- How to engage with your audiences to build relationships
About the Speaker
Elizabeth (https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethtaylordd/) is a passionate, enthusiastic & qualified marketing trainer with over 24 years experience in marketing training and execution. She loves to find clarity in the ever changing world of digital marketing, and uses this to educate professionals about strategies and techniques they can use to grow their business.
Elizabeth launched her own training and consultancy business, DIGITAL DIRECTION SERVICES in January 2019. She provides digital marketing audits, 121 consultancy for strategy and content, and delivers workshops on marketing tactics. Elizabeth supports professionals and entrepreneurs to develop their businesses using social media, content and advertising. Elizabeth is a fully qualified trainer, holding an ACLP training certificate and also a post graduate diploma in education for adults.
Previous to this, Elizabeth worked for 12 years in professional academia; she enjoyed working as a Digital Marketing Tutor for the Ascento Learning & Development apprenticeship programme, and a Marketing Tutor for Google Squared. She also taught postgraduates a range of UK based CIM marketing courses including Digital Marketing and Strategic Planning.
The majority of Elizabeth’s early career was within the Entertainment Industry, focused on launching DVDs to market for Warner Bros and Universal Pictures. Within this time she enjoyed developing marketing strategies for several key brands such as Harry Potter, Fast and Furious and Mamma Mia.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please reach out to the Marketing Talks team Yukari Takada and Gisele Soh at firstname.lastname@example.org