Mental Fitness: Overcoming Your Mental Blocks
- Hate mistakes and get frustrated with self and others for not living up to ideal standards?
- Feel empty and depressed inside but try to not linger there by keeping yourself busy?
- Feel tired covering up insecurities and showing positive image?
- Feel drained by dealing with difficult people?
- Often put the needs of others ahead of your own & need external validations?
- Constantly expecting mishap or failure, that often woke you up in the middle of the night?
- Feel you’re not performing as well as you would like?
If you’re not physically fit, you’d feel physical stress as you climb a steep hill.
If you’re not mentally fit, you’d experience way too much stress and frustrations, especially when life throws you too many challenges.
Our mind is a powerful tool, but it can also be our greatest enemy.
Join our Mental Fitness Workshop if you want to:
- Know your mental blocks: the invisible barriers that are in the way of your productivity and happiness.
- Master your inner game, make your mind work for you rather than against you.
- Learn simple techniques to practice mindfulness & positive mindset.
- Be a part of a group of international women and co-create the safe, courageous space to share about our mental blocks and how these are impacting our lives.
The world needs you to be at your best, to make it a better place. Find out how during our Mental Fitness workshop.
Non-members are welcome to attend up to two of our events as a guest. After you have attended two of our events, we strongly encourage you to become a PrimeTime member if you wish to participate further.
About the Speaker
Catherine Le Liboux
Catherine is a Personal Growth Coach, professionally trained by Co-Active Training Institute and Positive Intelligence.
She empowers Women who want to make a difference for themselves and others, but need to overcome their mental blocks.
As a result, they have healthier self-esteem, be their authentic selves, step into their unique powers, live their lives by design & start playing big in their lives.
Catherine believes everyone is an impact-maker, capable of the most incredible actions to create a purposeful life. It only starts with the courage to have an honest conversation that truly matters, first with ourselves & then with others.
Prior to becoming a Coach, Catherine spent 16 years in Advertising industry, the majority of those years spent in Tech start-ups.
Born in Indonesia, studied in Amsterdam and Baltimore, lived and worked in Rotterdam, Hamburg, Toulouse, before moving to Singapore, she is someone with lots of passion and curiosity, mostly for people, nature and life!
Coaching has been a life-changing experience for Catherine, in both personal and professional lives. It has helped by giving her clarity on what is truly important in her life, liberated her from limiting beliefs and start leaning more into the things that stretch her out of my comfort zone and practice growth mindset everyday. Catherine is now on a mission to make this more accessible to people around her, one person at a time.
In case you have any questions, please reach out to our LifeCoaching team at email@example.com.