Personal and Career Development Programme Registration
Ignite your Life and Career!
Our programme’s mission is to help women live their lives with greater purpose and success.
It provides a framework where you can work on your professional and personal development by boosting awareness of your values and goals and combining your needs and aspirations to achieve actionable strategies for self-growth. Lastly, you will consolidate the learnings in a safe and supportive environment. A great opportunity to connect, support, inspire and thrive!
This program has been designed exclusively for PrimeTime by certified coaches.
You will learn how to:
- Connect with others in an authentic way;
- Manage and regulate your emotions;
- Better cope with stress and new challenges.
- Define clear career goals and create an action plan to achieve them;
- Learn powerful communication strategies (Personal Branding and LinkedIn Profile);
- Leverage your communications skills;
- Build an active and supportive network;
- Get a strong sense of purpose that will make your job feel more like a calling than a career!
This programme is particularly suited for women who are:
- Looking for deeper self-awareness to reach new personal or professional goals;
- Going through a life or career transition;
- Seeking to build stronger relationships, or
- Are simply curious to discover more about themselves!
Why is it unique?
- A pool of professional, certified and excellent coaches;
- Individual and group sessions to provide a unique development experience;
- Safe space, small, diverse and supportive group;
- Social connections (3 in-person meetings);
- Workshops of a hybrid model (online and in-person) to provide flexibility and convenience;
- Pre and post workshop assignments to ensure a solid learning;
- Continuous support from PrimeTime Team during and after the programme;
- Unlimited access to PrimeTime events for further personal and career development.
It’s a life-changing experience!
Registrations are open, sign up below.
How does it work?
Duration: The programme will run for 2 months (6th September 22 to 11th October 22) to enable a deeper connection between participants and ensure that you will achieve a positive and lasting change. Participants are expected to commit approx. 8 hours per month to fully benefit from the overall programme.
- 6 workshops in a hybrid model (3 in person and 3 virtual)
- 4 individual coaching sessions with an experienced coach to talk through where you are, where you want to go, and what habits and strategies get you there.
The workshops will run every Tuesday from 7pm to 9 pm:
6th September, Tuesday: In Person – Welcome Session and Values
13th September, Tuesday : Virtual – Emotional Thriving
20th September, Tuesday : Virtual – Stress Management
27th September, Tuesday : In Person – Personal Branding/LinkedIn
4th October, Tuesday: Virtual – Career Development/ Effective Communication
11th October, Tuesday : In Person -Build your success and Closing Session
• Members: SGD 500
• Non-members: SGD 640 (includes PrimeTime Annual Membership)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please contact the programme organiser if you need to cancel after payment is done.
A full refund can only be made if notice is received at least 2 full weeks in advance of the program start. No programme refund after September 6, 2022.
Who can join?
PrimeTime’s Personal and Career Development Programme is open to all PrimeTime Members.
If you are not a PrimeTime Member, your programme fee will include PrimeTime membership for one year.
For information about the team, coaches and testimonials, please click here.
Register now! Limited spaces available.
If you have any queries about the programme, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your details and our team will be in touch with you.