Volunteers and Leadership
PrimeTime is a volunteer-run organization.
We value the contribution of time and expertise of all our members and leaders.
When you contribute your time and expertise and at the same time expand your network, connect with various thought-leaders and improve leadership skills like public speaking, event management, communications, marketing etc, both you and PrimeTime benefit from it.
We have several leadership teams to strongly support the Board Directors to manage the various events and initiatives throughout the year.
If you are interested in exploring any leadership opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Leadership teams:
- Operations & Website volunteers
- Events Team volunteers (registration, logistics, engagement)
- Membership Team volunteers (engagement, member social, survey, recruitment marketing)
- Marketing Team volunteers (social media, mailers, communications)
- Partnership Team volunteers (corporate engagement, engagement with other D&I groups in Singapore)
For all the above positions, please share with us your interest at email@example.com
– Special Interest Groups:
We are always looking for volunteers and co-chairs for our Special Interest Groups and Events. Come and join an exciting team !
The below are the Interest Groups for which we are actively looking for co-chairs
- Personal Power Lunch
- Mindfulness and Well-being
- Marketing Events
For all the above positions, please share with us your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Without our volunteers we won’t be able to create all these amazing programs and events. We would like to thank here all our volunteering Special Interest Group Leaders and Board Deputies for their hard work, effort and input!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the opportunities