Explore Leadership Opportunities @ PrimeTime
PrimeTime offers many opportunities to get involved with the organisation:
- Become a Member – Enjoy the various benefits by signing up as a member. Join us today!
- Volunteer : if you can contribute only limited time as a volunteer, please contact membership at email@example.com
- Program Team Member: Join our various initiatives like 2 Way Mentoring, Key Note, Outreach and contribute your time and expertise. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
- Special Interest Group Leader: We have around 14 Special Interest Groups and new ones in the pipeline. We are always on the lookout for Co-chairs to lead our groups. Contact us at email@example.com
- Deputy: Deputy to a Board Member. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
- Board Director : There are 12 Board directors that manage PrimeTime. Each Director is responsible for a function/role. Explore your leadership skills by serving as a board director. Contact us at email@example.com to know more.
Become a PrimeTime Board Director!
PrimeTime is seeking members who are passionate about PrimeTime and have the business skills, acumen and leadership ability to strategically and operationally direct the association.
Many Board members have found that serving on the PrimeTime Board has enhanced their own professional development by offering an opportunity to participate in leadership activities that are different from those in their professional careers. Board members have also enjoyed the opportunity to interact with professional women in other industries and fields of work.
We recommend that you read the Board FAQ, and speak to current Board members for further details. Job descriptions are available below for reference:
|Assistant Secretary||Engagement Director|
|Programmes Director||SIG Director|
|Marketing Director||Membership Director|
|Events Director||Outreach Director|
Serving on the PrimeTime Board can be a rewarding experience. PrimeTime has a very positive reputation in the Singapore business community, having served around 5,000 members and their guests since 1997. As a PrimeTime Board member you will have the opportunity to bring your talents to the organization and ensure that PrimeTime remains a dynamic organization, delivering activities that are relevant to the membership.
PrimeTime 2018 – 2020 Board Nominations
Serving on the PrimeTime Board is a rewarding experience, an opportunity to contribute and strategically direct the future of PrimeTime.
Election of the next Executive Board will be held at PrimeTime‘s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 26 April 2018 from 7.00pm until 9.00pm.
The PrimeTime Board, as a group, serves as the administration for the association. The Board:
- defines strategic direction
- oversees day-to-day activities and business
- accepts fiduciary responsibility for PrimeTime’s finances
- ensures adherence to government regulations and PrimeTime’s Constitution, By-laws and Operating Guidelines
Strong leadership at the Board level is essential to ensure PrimeTime’s success, sustainability and the delivery of high quality activities to the membership. Past Board members report that they have appreciated the personal and professional development gained through the PrimeTime Board experience, providing credentials for other business opportunities and positions on other Boards.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact the PrimeTime Secretary, or a Board member for more details.
The links to Frequently Asked Questions and Board position descriptions can be found below.
Frequently Asked Questions: Learn more about serving on the Board, the time commitment, and nomination process.