The program is geared to educate, inspire and empower women across different generations with the core values, attitudes and skills that are the foundation of quality leadership.
It comprises of 1-on-1 mentoring and coaching conversations around career development, professional advancement and different areas of professional experience from another PrimeTime Member.
The program was launched in 2017. Regular workshops are being organized and are ‘by invitation’ only and available exclusively to the Mentoring Program Participants.
If you are interested in the mentoring program, please contact us at email@example.com
Mentoring is a relationship between two individuals based on a mutual desire for development towards career and personal goals and objectives. This unique Two-Way Mentoring Program was developed at PrimeTime to educate, inspire and empower women across different generations, backgrounds and cultures with the core values, attitudes and skills that are the foundation of quality leadership.
What’s in there for me?
The program will run for 8 months to enable deeper connections between participants and more solid learning outcomes. It comprises of monthly 1-on-1 mentoring and coaching conversations around career development, professional advancement and different areas of professional experience with a Buddy-Mentor, who is another PrimeTime fellow Member. Under this program, PrimeTime offers monthly developmental webinars/workshops to all participants to enhance the learning journey, provide ongoing communications with links to relevant articles/videos and regular check-ins through online surveys to gather feedback from all program participants!
Who can join?
PrimeTime Mentoring Program is open to all current PrimeTime Members and contingent upon a commitment to 1 mentoring meeting in person per month for a period of 8 months. We require that everyone interested in joining the program possess the following attributes:
• Patience, understanding, openness and creative attitude
• High degree of professional integrity and respect
• Strong communication skills: speak clearly and with respect, listen & provide constructive feedback focused on solutions
• Sensitivity to the equal mentoring roles and responsibilities to ensure needs of both Buddy-Mentor are met.
How does it work?
This is a 8-months program with regular webinars/workshops and ongoing communications from the Program Office.
Total costs for the program is $175 covering about 8 sessions (workshops/webinars) between September to April. Participants are expected to attend at least 75% of the educational sessions to fully benefit from the overall program structure and to experience the complete learning journey with PrimeTime Two-Way Mentoring Program!
What previous participants say about the program?
Regular workshops were held and available exclusively to the Mentoring Program Participants. Overall, there were 50+ women who participated and graduated from the 8-month program!
Feedback that we have received so far:
• “I have an action plan and started to actually realizing my goals!”
• “I finally started to take action in order to pursue my goals and I gained new perspectives and insights as well!”
• “Great opportunity for a new member such as myself to connect with another Primetime member on a real level (outside quick 1 -3 hour primetime) with similar goals and challenges. Having a listening ear from someone who is not emotionally involved in my life and who can challenge me and provide feedback in an honest and detached way.”
• “I think life is an ongoing learning and sharing process. I believe in power of peer to peer support kind of relationships.”
• “I would like to join this program again next year! I think it is always helpful to foster a mentoring and supportive relationship with another woman.”
• “I enjoyed the friendship with my co-mentor! We have had fun together, and she challenged me even when I didn’t want to listen.”
• “The mentoring team has done a brilliant job in organizing this and the program is well structured. The most in-depth guidance on mentoring I have received (and I have participated in several previous mentoring programs at work). The concept of 2-way mentoring is highly innovative and interesting. So yes I would do it again, as I think it is highly valuable – what you make of it.”
Mentoring Program Leaders
Ramya is a Program Manager with over 10 years of experience in the Information Technology field. She has a Master’s degree in Engineering and is trained in Program Management. She has worked with 2 MNC’s so far and dealt with different organization culture and procedures. She strives to implement a regime of “continuous improvement” at work and actively works on bringing down internal processes to a lean model.
She has extensive volunteer experience in Corporate Social Responsibility and Employee Engagement in organizing events within the community and for social causes.
Ramya is involved with WeDu since 2017 where she mentors young girls to achieve their fullest potential and rides them towards the right direction based on their life goals. She is also an active mentor in National University of Singapore’s Engineering department (NUS Engg).
In her free time, she loves to explore colors through paintings and finds happiness cooking for her family. She also loves reading contemporary fiction and enjoys travelling, Zumba and yoga.
Ramya has been an active member in PrimeTime for the past 3 years and is a strong believer of women empowerment and equality.
Claudia is a certified Integral Development Coach and is passionate about supporting professionals reach their potential and to live authentic and balanced lives.
Her last corporate role before establishing her own coaching business, was Senior Vice President, Human Resources for Starwood Asia Pacific Hotels & Resorts. As a leader in Human Resources, she valued mentoring and developing hoteliers at all levels of the organization.
She is originally from Germany, but has lived the majority of her life outside of her home country; in Europe, Latin America, Middle East, and Asia. For the last 19 years she has been working and living in Singapore.
How can I register?
If you are interested in being involved in the organisation of the mentoring program, please click here