Light Up Their Christmas - Make A Wish Initiative 2023
PrimeTime - Where Giving Meets Smiles
As we embrace the season of togetherness and gratitude, let us extend our warmth to those who may be facing tougher times – children who navigate challenges in their family lives. These challenges can include financial hardships, domestic turmoil, parental separation, abuse, or even parental incarceration.
From November 8th to December 1th, 2023, PrimeTime is joining hands with the Chen Su Lan Methodist Children’s Home in Singapore. The Home offers shelter, care, and a safe haven to boys and girls aged 5 to 21 from low-income, fractured families in Singapore.
This year, we invite you, our cherished PrimeTime members, and supporters, to help make the holiday season a little brighter for the children at the Home. Together, we can bring joy and a sprinkle of festive cheer into their lives.
How it works:
- Register on the PrimeTime website from now to December 1st, 2023
- Buy a voucher with a value of $50 plus a $5 administration fee.
- The Outreach team will take care of the purchase of the vouchers.
Feel free to contribute one, two, or as many vouchers as your heart desires. Your kindness and generosity can light up their Christmas with smiles of gratitude.
More about how the Chen Su Lan Methodist Children’s Home helps children...
- Residential care – providing the children with shelter, care and protection and the opportunity to attend school during the day
- Developmental care – providing Trauma Informed Care, professional counselling and therapy, academic guidance, pastoral care as well as enrichment programmes to children for their all-round healing and development
- Reunification care – providing opportunity to reunify children with their families as soon and as safely as possible, or facilitating alternate arrangements (continued residential care, fostering etc.)
Ready to Get Started?
Click on the button below to buy a voucher. Lets #SpreadJoy this holiday season!