Notice of EGM
Notice of the Extraordinary General Meeting (Virtual)
We are pleased to invite our members and hereby give notice that our Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the members of PrimeTime Business & Professional Women’s Association will be held on 9th July 2020 at 7:00 PM by way of electronic means to transact the following business:
As Ordinary Business
Resolution 1: Adoption of Annual Report, Audited Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for the Financial Year ended on 31 January 2020
Resolution 2: Appointment of Edwin Tay & Co. as Auditor
Resolution 3: Adoption of the exit of KeyNote program from PrimeTime Business & Professional Women’s Association
As Special Business
Resolution 4: Amendment of Constitution to include electronic meetings & voting procedure
This is a members-only event. It will be immediately followed by our 2nd Thursday event starting at 7:30PM.
All members must register here to attend this free event. Please join or renew your membership in order to attend and to be eligible to vote. For those who have already registered for the 2nd Thursday event, you do not need to register again, however, please log in to the EGM at 7PM. Your voice counts!
A link to the following documents will be provided to all members who register for this event:
- The agenda for this meeting
- The Audited Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for Financial Year ended on 31 January 2020 (Draft version as currently in the process of being signed by auditor)
- The Financial Report for Financial Year ended on 31 January 2020 and presented during our AGM on 29 April 2020
- Key information on Auditor proposed to be appointed
- KeyNote Exit Presentation
- Proposed amendment to Constitution to include electronic meeting & voting procedure
In light of the COVID-19 situation and pursuant to the relevant order under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020, the following arrangements will be adopted for the Extraordinary General Meeting:
- A member will not be able to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting in person. A member may only attend the Extraordinary General Meeting by observing and listening to the proceedings of the meeting by electronic means. The details to join the electronic meeting will be sent to all members who register for the event;
- A member may submit questions to the society via email. The questions must reach the society at least 2 days prior to the Extraordinary General Meeting using the following address: email@example.com;
- All substantial and relevant questions will be addressed by the Board prior to the Extraordinary General Meeting. Questions that concern a matter that will be put to a vote will be addressed by the Board before the closing date for the lodgement of forms. Such questions will be addressed via a Q&A made available in a DropBox folder that members will be provided access to after having registered for the Extraordinary General Meeting;
- A member may only vote by appointing the chairman of the meeting to vote at the meeting by depositing with the Society an instrument of appointment by electronic means (“form”). The form will be provided to members after the registration for the event is received and 1 day prior to the opening of the vote and must reach the Society duly completed at least 7 hours before the time for holding the Extraordinary General Meeting.
2 July 2020 – Agenda items must be submitted no later than this date
6 July 2020 – Vote opens
7 July 2020 – Members can submit their questions regarding the EGM’s resolutions until this day
8 July 2020 – Vote closes at 12 noon
9 July 2020 – Extraordinary General Assembly starts at 7pm sharp
If you are unable to attend the AGM and wish to cast your vote on the proposed resolutions, please complete an Absentee Ballot Form. The completed form must be submitted in the prescribed format to EGM2020@primetime.org.sg by 12 noon Singapore time, on Wednesday, 8 July 2020.
Call for Agenda items
Any Member who wishes to place an item on the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting may do so provided she gives notice to the Secretary one week before the meeting is due to be held, i.e. no later than on Thursday, 2nd July 2020. (Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information about the event, please contact the Secretary, Katharina Baudouin-Goerlitz.
Looking forward to seeing you at the 2020 Extraordinary General Meeting!