One of our core pillars is Development and Growth and we truly believe in PrimeTime that learning and sharing is the key to achieve our goals.
We offer a myriad of events to help each of us to learn new things and developing our knowledge.
1. The 2nd Thursdays: Every 2nd Thursday through the year, we organize our flagship event around specific professional theme with well-known speakers sharing their knowledge.
2. The Special Interest Groups (SIG): you have interest in lots of topics and areas? Perfect, we have the structure to help you cultivate these!
SIG such PrimeTime Entrepreneurs, Human Resources Program, Marketing Talks, Mindfulness And Wellbeing, Mothers Connect, Personal Power Lunch, Wine & DineTime, Finance, Law, Lifestyle, Careers, Outreach, Book Club and Arts are here to help you growth your personal and professional interests.
3. Women KeyNote – First Women Speakers Directory – did you ever notice that conferences have usually all-man speakers? we have for mission to develop the visibility of women on stage, we thrive to bring diversity among public speaking! Many women have unique stories to share and we want to make these voices heard.
Click here for more information about KeyNote
4. “2-Way” Mentoring Programme – we believe that each of us can be a mentor and that we are all mentee! This unique program was launched in 2018 and is always a great success. Each of our members part of this program will be paired with an other members sharing complementary interest and knowledge, so that learning goals will be teach from both sides.
Click here for more information about Mentoring
5. Outreach: One of our three pillars is Community and to Contribute back to the society in Singapore. Through the years, PrimeTime has been a key partner for few social communities in Singapore. Giving back is also the way we see
4. Leadership Programme – stay tuned for this new programme to be launched Q3 2019
5. Coaching Programme – stay tuned for this new programe to be launched Q3 2019