Supporting Women In Their Leadership Aspirations
We believe that with PrimeTime, one day all women will reach their highest potential. To stimulate this among our members even further, we offer the PrimeTime Leadership Programme.
The mission of this programme is to support women in achieving their leadership aspirations by improving self-awareness, enhancing executive presence and developing strategic thinking skills.
Join us on your unique leadership journey!
- Define your personal development plan with the help of structured workshops and actionable tools, crafted by our leadership coaches and experts.
- Navigate leadership challenges by improving self-awareness, enhancing executive presence and developing strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Explore your natural leadership style, understand your strengths and purpose as a leader.
- Empower yourself by being part of a community that shares, learns and achieves!
This programme is particularly suited for women who:
- Want to become more empowered as a leader while times are rapidly changing,
- Are faced with challenges in leading others and/or themselves and seek for support,
- Want to become more aware of themselves as a leader,
- Want to invest in themselves,
- Are looking for like-minded women that share, support and inspire,
- Are looking for a safe place to be open about challenges/insecurities in order to grow.
If you are interested in the Leadership Programme 2021, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
What can you expect?
- A result driven programme lead by a diverse team of experienced and international coaches and experts.
- Tools and frameworks to define your personal leadership purpose.
- Tools to become more aware of your leadership skills, where you stand and what you want to improve.
- Skills to face leadership challenges such as having difficult conversations, leading (multi-cultural) teams (online), dealing with ongoing change and at the same time keep the right work-life balance.
- Access to an international network of female leaders in Singapore, as well as to the PrimeTime Association.
What is included?
- An exciting kick-off where we will set our intentions for the rest of the programme.
- 7 online and interactive workshops facilitated by an international team of experienced coaches and experts.
- Final workshop full of reflection, courages shares and celebrating your achievements, followed by drinks.
- 1 individual reflection session with the Programme Lead.
31 August — 7-9 pm
Session 1: Unique leadership style
7 September — 7-9 pm
Session 2: How to keep adapting as a leader
21 September — 7-9 pm
Session 3: Leading in different cultural environments
5 October — 7-9 pm
Session 4: Executive presence as a female leader
19 October — 7-9 pm
Session 5: Empowering communication
2 November — 7-9 pm
Session 6: Strategic thinking
16 November — 7-9 pm
Session 7: Well-being
30 November — 7-9 pm
Final session (followed by drinks)
7 December — 7-9 pm
Participants should attend the entire programme to fully benefit from the overall structure and to experience the complete learning journey with PrimeTime Leadership Programme!
This programme has been designed exclusively for PrimeTime members, not yet members are most welcome!
- members: SGD 599,
- non-members: SGD 739,- (includes PrimeTime Annual Membership for SGD 140,-)
Please contact the Programme Lead if you need to cancel after payment is done.
A full refund can only be made if notice is received at least 2 full weeks in advance of the programme start. No programme refund after 17th August 2021.
How to sign up
For all your questions relating to the programme please refer to email@example.com
Patricia is a business leader, transformation professional and certified executive coach with a passion to make a positive difference. She has over 12 years of international work experience in the financial services industry. Patricia has broad experience in organizational transformation in both change consultant as well as leadership roles. In 2019 she moved from The Netherlands to Singapore together with her husband and three children. Since then she has started coaching a variety of professionals, completed an ICF Certified Coach Training Program and has started her own company.
She also volunteers as the Vice President of the Netherlands Charity Association (NCA) and as a member of the Women in Business Committee as part of ADB Dutchcham (the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Singapore).
It is her passion to support women in their growth journeys and to provide them with the tools, knowledge and mindset to deal with challenges as well as to empower them with the guts to reach their professional and personal goals.
My name is Mariola Wolters. I am an energetic unshakable optimist, whose passion is to help shift organisations and people from obstacles to opportunities, bringing them to the next level. Having lived and worked in five different countries taught me that the magic happens outside your comfort zone.
Mainly in Marketing, I have worked for both solid blue chip companies and agile entrepreneurs, government and non-profit organisations. Substantial management experience; motivating, building and reorganising teams, creating healthy and successful work environments. In Canada I have graduated the ACC Certified Coaching Program at Concordia University Montreal and with my start-up “Unplug & Connect” I have developed and conducted a captivating leadership program.
You will find me warm, supportive yet challenging, inquisitive yet with gut feeling, and always empowering. As an avid believer in the power of coaching and training, I feel committed to accelerating female leadership, and I look forward to working with you!
Leadership Programme Coaches and Experts
We are delighted to have the commitment of experienced coaches and experts to support us in facilitating our first Leadership Programme. Among them are:
➢ Suman Balani is a Global Executive Leadership and Team Coach with a strong corporate track record who brings clarity and renewed energy to leaders who want to grow, with a style of evocative coaching.
➢ Zsuzsanna Tungli is founder and Managing Partner of Developing Global Leaders Asia that specialises in helping organisations, teams and individuals develop their global leadership competencies to become more effective leaders in today’s global economy.
➢ Galina Sijtsma Kalinina is an Executive Presence and Leadership Coach who helps in boosting careers, performance and maximizing potential, by building confidence and finding your unique leadership voice.
➢ Claire Kolly is an experienced HR executive with in depth understanding of corporate context. Combined with her coaching skills she strongly believes in building sustainable change and helps individuals and organisations to their next level.
➢ Manon Swaving Schraa is an experienced Professional Certified Coach who supports women in their personal transformation. She has become an expert in finding more ease, more trust, more power, more courage and more energy in order to grow.
How can I volunteer for the programme?
Join the team!
If you are interested in being involved in the programme coordination or contribute to the Leadership Programme, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to support our programme by being our venue sponsor.