Connect | Collaborate | Contribute
- Supporting Women In Their Leadership Aspirations
We believe that with PrimeTime, one day all women will reach their highest potential. To achieve this, we offer our members the PrimeTime Leadership Programme.
The mission of this programme is to support women in achieving their leadership aspirations by improving self-awareness and by encouraging them to implement new-found knowledge and skills into their daily practice.
Join us on your unique leadership journey!
- Define your personal development plan with the help of structured workshops and actionable tools, crafted by our leadership coaches and experts.
- Navigate leadership challenges by improving self-awareness, enhancing executive presence and developing strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Explore your natural leadership style, understand your strengths and purpose as a leader.
- Empower yourself by being part of a community that shares, learns and achieves!
This programme is particularly suited to women who:
- Are currently in or want to step into leadership roles
- Want to become more empowered as a leader while times are rapidly changing
- Are faced with challenges in leading others and/or themselves and seek support
- Want to become more aware of themselves as a leader
- Want to invest in themselves
- Are looking for like-minded women that share, support and inspire
- Are looking for a safe place to be open about challenges/insecurities in order to grow.
If you are interested in the Leadership Programme 2022, please reach out to email@example.com to raise any of your questions and/or to schedule a chat with the Programme Lead.
What can you expect?
- A results-driven programme led by a diverse team of experienced and international coaches and experts.
- Tools and frameworks to define your personal leadership purpose.
- Tools to become more aware of your leadership skills, where you stand and what you want to improve.
- Skills to face leadership challenges such as having difficult conversations, leading (multi-cultural) teams (online), dealing with ongoing change and at the same time keeping the right work-life balance.
- Access to an international network of female leaders in Singapore, as well as to the PrimeTime Association.
What is included?
- An exciting kick-off session where we will set our intentions for the rest of the programme.
- 7 online and offline* interactive workshops facilitated by an international team of experienced coaches and experts.
- Final workshop full of reflection, courage sharing and celebration of your achievements, followed by drinks.*
- 1 social networking event with fellow participants.*
- Coffee Sessions to network offline and online.
- 1 individual reflection session with a certified coach.
*Offline workshops and events can only be attended by fully vaccinated individuals and are dependent on applicable government restrictions at the time.
Tuesday 29 March — 7-9 pm IN PERSON
Session 1: Your unique leadership style (Location – online/in person – TBC)
Tuesday 5 April — 7-9 pm
Session 2: How to keep adapting as a leader (Location – online/in person – TBC)
Tuesday 19 April — 7-9 pm
Session 3: Leading in different cultural environments (online)
Tuesday 3 May — 7-9 pm
Session 4: Executive presence as a female leader (online)
Tuesday 17 May — 7-9 pm
- Session 5: Empowering Communication (online)
Tuesday 24 May — 7-9 pm
- Session 6: Strategic thinking (online)
Tuesday 7 June — 7-9 pm
Session 7: Well-being IN PERSON
Tuesday 21 June — 7-9 pm
Final session (followed by drinks) IN PERSON
Tuesday 28 June — 7-9 pm
Participants should attend the entire programme to fully benefit from the overall structure and to experience the complete learning journey of the PrimeTime Leadership Programme! You will receive a signed Certificate of Attendance at the end of the programme.
This programme has been designed exclusively for PrimeTime members, non-members are most welcome to join PrimeTime and sign up!
- Members: SGD 599,-
- Non-members: SGD 739,- (includes PrimeTime Annual Membership of SGD 140,-)
Please contact the Programme Lead if you need to cancel after payment is made.
A full refund can only be made if notice is received at least 2 full weeks in advance of the programme start. No programme refund after 15th March 2022.
How to sign up
For all your questions relating to the programme please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org
“I joined the leadership program in 2021 and it was one of the best decisions that I made to upskill and learn.”
– HarleenKaur, Senior Business Director APAC – IPG Media Brand
“Being part of the PrimeTime Leadership Programme felt like being part of a female masterclass group that gave me access to mentors, coaches and peer to peer learning that gave me insights to reflect and be self-aware of my areas of development.”
– Shree Mogan, Head of People – FLOW Ethic Credit Management
“The dynamic of the group was great. Topics covered were relevant and I learnt many new techniques how to grow into a better leader.”
– Jana Rackova, Regional Financial Controller – Spruson & Ferguson (Asia) Pte Ltd
Patricia is a business leader, transformation professional and certified executive coach with a passion to make a positive difference. She has over 12 years of international work experience in the financial services industry. Patricia has broad experience in organisational transformation as both a change consultant as well as in leadership roles. In 2019 she moved from The Netherlands to Singapore, together with her husband and three children. Since then she has coached a variety of professionals, completed an ICF Certified Coach Training Program and has started her own company.
She also volunteers for the Netherlands Charity Association (NCA) and as a member of the Women in Business Committee as part of ADB Dutchcham (the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Singapore).
It is her passion to support women in their growth journeys and to provide them with the tools, knowledge and mindset to deal with challenges as well as to empower them with the bravery and determination to reach their professional and personal goals.
Patricia is taking up the role of Programme Lead for the second time and brings lots of enthusiasm.
Leadership Programme Coaches and Experts
We are delighted to have the commitment of experienced coaches and experts to support us in facilitating our first Leadership Programme. Among them are:
➢ Cathy Johnson a Professional Certified Coach with decades of international leadership experience who stimulates leaders to be authentic and to take charge of their lives and careers, with a style that is frank and engaging. Cathy Johnson, Authentic Leadership Coach | LinkedIn
➢ Suman Balani a Global Executive Leadership and Team Coach with a strong corporate track record who brings clarity and renewed energy to leaders who want to grow, with a style of evocative coaching. Suman Balani EMCCC PCC Global Executive Leadership and Team Coach | LinkedIn
➢ Zsuzsanna Tungli founder and Managing Partner of Developing Global Leaders Asia that specialises in helping organisations, teams and individuals develop their global leadership competencies to become more effective leaders in today’s global economy. Zsuzsanna Tungli Ph.D. | LinkedIn
➢Galina Sijtsma Kalinina an Executive Presence and Leadership Coach who helps in boosting careers, performance and maximizing potential, by building confidence and helping individuals to find their unique leadership voice. Galina Sijtsma Kalinina PCC | LinkedIn
➢ Mariola Wolters (former Co-Chair of the Leadership Programme) an energetic unshakable optimist, whose passion is to help shift organisations and people from obstacles to opportunities, bringing them to the next level. Mariola Wolters | LinkedIn
How can I volunteer for the programme?
Join the team!
If you are interested in being involved in the programme coordination or contributing to the Leadership Programme itself, please contact us at email@example.com.