Volunteers and Leadership
PrimeTime is a volunteer-run organization.
We value the contribution of time and expertise of all our members.
Volunteering at PrimeTime allows you to expand your network and provides a safe environment to develop new skills. Many members have discovered that volunteering their time is a rewarding experience knowing that other women benefit from their efforts.
There are several ways to volunteer:
- Executive Board Position (refer to this FAQ here)
- Leadership Positions (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Special Interest Groups Co-chairs (contact email@example.com
- Operations (Website & IT) Leader
- Communication Leader
Special Interest Groups
- Personal Power Lunch
- Mindfulness and Well-being
- Marketing Events
- Events Team volunteers (registration, logistics, engagement)
- Membership Team volunteers (engagement, member social, survey)
- Marketing Team volunteers (social media, mailers, communications)
- Partnership Team volunteers
Without our volunteers we won’t be able to create all these amazing programs and events. We would like to thank here all our volunteering Special Interest Group Leaders and Board Deputies for their hard work, effort and input!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the opportunities